Anna Zaltz is an executive coach and organizational effectiveness consultant with over 20 years experience and deep expertise in leadership development, career stage transitions, executive assimilation and team performance.
Anna leverages knowledge gained through many years in global and domestic human resources roles for Fortune 500 companies, to combine innovative ideas with first hand experience and understanding of how solutions will be implemented and received. She has successfully led enterprise-wide organizational change and large-scale initiatives from strategy development through implementation for clients spanning a wide range of industries including: healthcare, pharmaceutical, insurance, consumer products, technology and financial services.
– Coached multiple senior leadership teams through the stages of team formation to build trust, decisiveness and high performance.
– Co-designed and delivered a customized development-planning program for officers of a Fortune 500 financial services organization, resulting in a 75% opt-in rate for this development opportunity.
– Coached functional c-suite leader through the redesign and rebuilding of the function. This included assessment, feedback, individual and team coaching sessions, one-on-one and duo coaching for challenged relationships, and design and facilitation of large-scale functional meetings.
– Custom developed a self-paced on-boarding curriculum for all branch leaders of an insurance brokerage organization to establish, build and reinforce leadership expectations for division leadership.
– Designed and facilitated the talent review and succession planning process for a Fortune 500 insurance organization, resulting in talent strategies and organization redesign to build bench strength.
– Co-designed and delivered a Crafting Your Leadership Legacy program for high potential leaders of a global spirits organization to support transition to leadership at a senior career stage, raise self-awareness and build emotional intelligence.
Whether it be working with individuals, teams or on organization wide initiatives, Anna blends a deep understanding of human behavior with proven tools and concrete application organizational challenges. Anna is direct and deeply empathetic, always challenging one’s thinking with insight and sensitivity in service of the individual’s needs and growth opportunities. Her ability to rapidly build deep trust, enables the leaders she coaches to dig deep and be brave about the challenges they face, while gaining the confidence needed to stretch farther. Clients know she brings integrity and unwavering commitment to the people and organizations she serves.
Prior to founding MANDO Consulting, Anna held a variety of human resources positions in organizational development, leadership development and learning at Kraft Foods, PepsiAmericas and Motorola.
Anna holds an M.S. In Human Resources from Loyola University and a B.A. in Psychology from Indiana University. Certifications include: Hogan Personality and 360 Assessment, LOMINGER Suite, Marshal Goldsmith Coaching Certification, PDI Profiler, MBTI Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Personal Effectiveness Identity Mapping Master Certification, Situational Leadership (SLII), DDI Certification- Classroom Instruction and Targeted Selection and Wilson Learning-Working Styles.